This is the product of days of planning – the pilot episode of Good Evening. The news you can use, without all the objectivity. If it’s alright, we’ll probably do another one next week.[audio http://99centhosts.com/goodevening/GE-01-27012015.mp3]
Featured this week:
- Christchurch cops in booze-fuelled, trouser-less cone run
- Pissed, stoned and high Brit pranks Prime Minister
- Greeks vote to spend 240 billion Euros on something other than the economy
- Supermarkets blame customers for Hot Cross Bun schedule
- Aussie ball boy lives up to his job title at Tennis Open
Recorded on 27 January 2015.
Audio above not working? Try this direct mp3 link.